(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
About the Hardened Steel 3D Printer Nozzle for MK8 Hotend
1. High-temperature carburizing and hard-forming thermoformed steel, excellent wear resistance, and heat resistance.
2. With the advantage of both high toughness and high hardness, long service life.
3. Because of super performance, available for most high-temperature 3D printer filaments of PEEK, carbon fiber, fiberglass, etc.
Nozzle Caliber: 0.4mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Material: Hardened Steel
1. All 3D printers using MK 8 hot-ends: Creality Ender-2, Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5, CR-10, CR-10 Pro, CR-10S S4 S5.
2. Other special nozzles: CR-10 all-metal hot-ends, and hot-ends of CraftBot, Prusa i3, Anet A8, Tevo Tarantula, A30, Snapmaker, Reprap, Tornado 3D printers.
This hardened steel nozzle is difficult to process and the process is complicated, so there may still be defects. So when any issues founded, we provide a full refund or free replacement for this item.
Package: 2 pcs nozzle
Package Dimensions:4.7 x 3.1 x 0.7 inches; 1.6 Ounces
Date First Available:June 20, 2020
[Better Performance] Higher toughness and higher hardness, except for common 1.75mm 3D printer filaments, can also print filaments of PEEK, carbon fiber, fiberglass, etc.
[High Precision] Smooth inner wall without burr, small viscosity coefficient, smooth extrusion; Extruder nozzle diameter error less than 0.02 mm, accurate extrusion.
[MK8 Compatible] 0.4 mm nozzle, compatible with MK8 hot-end for Creality 3D printers, such as Ender-2/ Ender-3/ Ender-3 pro/ Ender-5, it also fits for Creality CR-10 all-metal hot-end, its compatibility range for other 3D printers is CraftBot, Prusa i3, Anet A8, Tevo Tarantula, A30, Snapmaker, Reprap, Tornado, etc.
[After-sales guarantee] Each defective item can be a replacement for free or refund. Any questions, please feel free to contact or QA us, we will try our best to service you.
There are no reviews yet.