(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Q: Why can’t the filaments stick to the build bed easily?
A: Please do 3 steps checking!
Please check the temperature(bed and nozzle) settings before printing and set it suitable.
– Building Bed
Please check if the bed is level, make sure the nozzle doesn’t too far or too close to the bed.
Please check if the printing speed of the first layer is too fast(Recommended: 20-40mm/s).
– Nozzle 210°C – 235°C (410°F – 455°F)
– Bed 70°C – 80°C (158°F – 176°F)
– Printing Speed: 40-80(mm/s)
– These settings are for 0.4mm nozzle, it may be different with different diameters nozzle
– Please insert the filament into the side holes after use to avoid tangles.
– Please stored the 3D printer filament in a sealed bag or box after using it.
– Feel free to message us if you have any questions about the filament.
①【PLA+ Advantages】→ PLA+ filament is stronger than PLA, the color is brighter, it has many advantages, Clog/Bubble/Tangle/Warping/Stringing free, easy to Use, better layer adhesion.
②【Spool Diameter】→ Spool Diameter: 8.00″, Spool Width: 2.50″, Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″. The size of the SUNLU filament spool is suitable for hanging on many 3D printers.
③【1.75mm Diameter】→ Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm. SUNLU filament has wide compatibility due to the small diameter error, it’s suitable for almost all 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
④【Recommend Settings】→ We recommend printing at a Nozzle/Extrusion temperature of 210°C – 235°C (410°F – 455°F) and Bed/Platform temperature of 70°C – 80°C (158°F – 176°F).
⑤【Professional Team】→ SUNLU is a high-tech enterprise specializing in R&D, production and sales of 3D printing filament, 3D printer, 3D pen and 3D resin. SUNLU has a professional team.